Friday, June 15, 2007

The BoO Apostasy Challenge

I saw several of the Hamilton season ticket depositors interviewed last night on Sportsnet. When asked about possibly putting his existing allegiance to the test, one of them mumbled something along the lines of "well, I've been a leaf fan for twenty years, but..."

Further to Don's question below, how many leaf fans (or Sens fans for that matter) are prepared to pull on the Mustard and Grey? I'm not referring here to people who buy season tickets simply as a cheap local alternative to the ACC or Scotiabank Place. I mean those who would publicly renounce their allegiance to the Blue and White or Black/Red/Gold.

If you're willing to put your name to it (and of course your street address so that old cohorts know which lawn to accidentally deliver a dump truck full of manure to) I've got an invitation to the blog waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment