.... that was fucking calamitous.
The Pens win over the Senators thereby bringing Yoda out for his third post of the 09/10 season.
Lesson's we learned:
- Leclaire had the puck-in-face fear his first game back from a sub-orbital fracture. I know how that feels - it took half a year for me to get back in front of infield grounders after getting a baseball right below the eye for 13 stitches. Clouston made a mistake putting him in. Elliott should`ve played until post-Christmas;
- Matt Cooke is a huge fucking pussy. He takes Donovan out for several weeks with a knee-on-knee and then pussies out on a fight with a 37 y/o lacking 1.5 ligaments;
- Chris Neil, also back from several weeks of a knee injury, takes on a guy 10x bigger and bleeds him. Fuck yeah Chris Neil.
- Kovalev can play. He, next to Ruutu, was one of the better Senators on the night. Now start doing it more often, man!
- As Alfie goes, so go the Senators. And Michalek showed more balls than Heatley has ever fondled in sticking up for Alfie.
- 47 shots/2 goals. Soooo much more frustrating than 25 shots/no goals.
Adams & Cooke better pay the next time the teams meet or my g/f is going to start mailing tortured Arctic Penguins from the Papineau Zoo to Mario.
Oh yeah, the Leafs lost, but that's not news.