Monday, September 25, 2006

A Sens Blog I could grow to like

by The Meatriarchy

Just discovered this blog called "Scarlett Ice" written by a 19 year old Sens fan who appears to live in the Burlington/Hamilton area (which makes us neighbours).

It has a crisp layout. Great photos (vidcaps??) and commentary from the female perspective :

It might be sacrilege to be posting about the poster-boy for MLSE [well, that title might belong to Andrew Raycroft now] on a Sens blog, but I have to admit...I've got nothing against Sundin. You have to understand, I grew up in Leafs Nation and Sundin and his luscious blonde hair was a very integral part of my hockey development. He has since shaved said luscious blonde hair and it has never been the same.

Actually I think he shaved it because he has been going bald for sometime.

Regardless I urge you all to check out Sherry's work. Keep it up Sherry.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and
    challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
    It will always be exciting to read through articles from
    other writers and practice something from other websites.
    my webpage > funnymariogames

    ReplyDelete