Lest I be accused of treason, here's my case:
1. Vancouver. The end.
For the daft readers of this site (welcome, PPP fans!) who can't contemplate #1 here are a few other reasons:
2. Chris Kelly. Kelly was one of the top working players for the Senators. Occasionally flashy, he was a solid all-round contributor who never took a night off. He deserves some solid recognition via a silver chalice above his head.
3. The guy needs to be rewarded for having to suffer for so long in Toronto and finally made a wise decision. Fuck you Wilson!
4. Tim Thomas isn't a bitch. Virtually a walk-on goalie, he has never complained or been deemed the greatest. Yet he is. Also, he doesn't have greasy hair.
5. Boston girls are not prissy (trust me). Vancouver men are. A drunken Bostonian lass can cuss like the best sailor out there and in that crazy accent, it's just incredibly hot.
6. Phil Kessel. HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.
Of course, this is severely premature and i'm hoping I haven't jinxed them. If so, there will be a Tampa post to follow :)
To consider some program as best search engine marketing program isReplyDelete
the new search engine marketing than tires are the new car.
my weblog - of search engine rankings
Buying Old Muscle Used Cars In Columbus OhioReplyDelete
dealer and they have developed not only environmentally-friendly
hybrid Used Cars In Columbus Ohio but Used Cars In
Columbus Ohio that have no history of major damage for their CPO
Feel free to visit my homepage used cars indianapolis