Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Season Franchise Defining Game

Here we go again. One hour to puck drop. I can hardly type my hands are shaking so bad.

Tonight's Beverages:

Regulation - Sleeman Honey Brown (all the Ontario karma I can handle)
OT - Jack Daniel's (right out of the bottle)

No reason whatsoever why they can't roll these guys.

Spezz, Heater - Remember, remember the 2nd of November.
Daniel ``I don't think we hit our peak yet'' Alfredsson - Stop sucking anytime.
Razor - I hope you practiced 2 on 1's with your D men. Instead of burdening Chara with making a decision as to whether or not to take the shooter just tell him to stretch out flat on the ice until the puck stops moving.
Meszaros, Volkchenkov - May the spirit of Steve Duchesne - not Igor Kravchuk - reinvigorate your broken, tormented souls.
Fish/Schaef/Mach 9 - A skate blade to the package cannot compare to the pain I will feel if you guys pick tonight as a rare off-night.

Pizza time, boys.

1 comment:

  1. You need to be a part of a contest for one of
    the finest websites online. I will recommend this blog!


    Look at my web blog :: bmr calculator to lose weight

    ReplyDelete