Friday, May 05, 2006

Game thoughts

Mid first - forget what I said about not needing many chances to score - Buffalo's had 2 chances and 2 goals for Christ's sake.

Mid second - can we decline power plays?

End of second - 4-4 Buffalo with 4 or 5 chances? The Sabres and the Sens must know they shouldn't be in this game. Whether that helps them or hurts them in the third... We'll know in an hour.

End of third - for the love of all things holy!
Who stole the souls of our defence?

End of game - Murray better have said something like this.... (old Jardine post)
DRILL SERGEANT MURRAY: How tall are you, Private?
PVT CHARA: Sir, six foot nine, sir!
DRILL SERGEANT MURRAY: Six foot nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high....
[to PVT MESZAROS AND PVT VOLCHENKOV]: You had best unfuck yourself and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up!
or.... he goes into the dressing room and simply says
"I am confident we will win the next game. I say this because I have never seen our defence play like such pieces of crap. If you are even capable of playing that poorly for two games in a row then I will sincerely shit myself like you have shit yourselves tonight."
Wade Redden was minus fucking four?
I'm going to go to sleep before I write or do something I'll regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment