That was a good old-fashioned beat down.
The rap sheet:
1. Colton Orr beats up both your toughest players (although Neil was a much more entertaining and worthy opponent so some props there).
2. Your goaltender gets yanked.
3. Your captain gives the puck away directly leading to a goal.
4. Your shutdown defenceman is a -3 on the night.
5. Leaf fans get the floor audio-wise in your own building for three whole periods.
I'm not going to lie, it's nice to look at my own failure of a team and think "it could be worse"!
Series tied 2-2 with 2 more BoO gamed to play so I'll stop there.