Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wilson can juggle too.

Except his Yahtzee cup only throws out fourth liners.

Tonight we'll see the Leafs new #1 line that will feature none other than John Mitchell at center, flanked by Antropov and Blake.

Oh dear lord.

No knock on Mitchell, he's big and fast and is known for his playmaking abilities and work ethic, but he's spent a whole 5 games in the NHL and that was playing wing. On the fourth line. He has one assist to show for his troubles.

Last season with the Marlies he collected 56 points in 79 regular season games, but turned heads with an impressive playoffs, leading the team with 8 goals and 12 points in 19 games.

IN OTHER NEWS: The realism of EA sports is astonishing. In my first NHL '09 season on XBox since buying the game last week, my Leafs are a pathetic 3-8. My only win since splitting the first two games of the regular season? A 4-2 win against the Sens in the very game we will see this Sat night. Lets hope there's something prophetic in my game console...

1 comment:

  1. hеllо there and thаnκ you for yоuг іnfo –
    I have cегtainly picκed up something new from right here.
    I did howеѵег еxρertise seѵeral teсhnіcal issues usіng
    this website, as I experienceԁ to relоaԁ the wеbsite many times previous to I could get it
    to loaԁ сοrreсtly. Ӏ hаd been ωondering іf уοur wеb hoѕting iѕ OK?
    Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm addіng this RSЅ
    to my email and cаn look out fоr much mоre of уour reѕреctive intriguing content.
    Ensuгe that you update thiѕ again soon.


    Alѕo νisit my blοg ρоst diet plans
    my page :: diet plans

    ReplyDelete