Monday, March 24, 2008

Someone Is (allegedly) A Crook

While MLSE is villified for a great many things one of them is not for persistent breaking of the law but guess who's hobby is accounting fraud: senators and Biovail owner Eugene Melnyk.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged Biovail Corp. , its founder Eugene Melnyk, and three other current and former executives with accounting fraud...The Ontario Securities Commission has also filed a statement of allegation against the company and the same employees, with many of the same claims.
Thanks to penaltyshotsca over at my site for bringing up the article. As he said,
I would love to again see the day when the Senators have to answer questions about why they didn't get a paycheck.
Wouldn't we all? Things falling apart on the ice? Check. Things falling apart off the ice? Double check. What a bright future the senators have.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with approximately all
    vital infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this .

    Also visit my website - best registry cleaner for windows 7

    ReplyDelete