Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Memories

Remember when Burke was the best executive in the NHL?

Remember when the Leafs' Top-6 was so good Kadri couldn't make the team?

Remember when the Leafs' D-corps was so good the Toronto defense was the deepest in the league?

Remember when Francois Allaire was going to make the Leafs' goaltending tandem the best 1-2 in the NHL?

I remember.  Do Leaf fans?

Notice: registered commenting & an upgrade to the newest blogger template are in the works so things may do some funny things for a while until the bugs are worked out.  Patience is a virtue (unless you're Brian Burke, then you'll make major changes to impress rather than making well reasoned changes to build a foundation for a long-term successful club)

8 comments:

  1. Thereeeeee we go - commenting is mostly fixed. If there are problems or features missing, leave a comment here in bold, or whatever, and I'll look into it.

    The pictures and colour scheme will take me a bit longer to figure out.

    Don, Muppet - I just went ahead with this; let me know if there's any probs. Also - time for newer authours to beef this place up again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One extra thing: if you're not a fan of this setup and you don't want to log in to comment on it, but you have a twitter account, I'm at StraightFromTHM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will it have the 'latest posts' on the side? It's nice to see if anything new has been posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a few templates that permit that, and I personally also prefer it. I'll figure it out during tonight's game, but let's say "yes". The only drawback of the change in commenting is that the old comments won't be available.

    Fresh start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nearly impossible to find well-informed people in this particular topic, but you seem like you know what you're talkіng аbout!
    Thanks

    My web ρаge knurow.wynudzony.pl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Тhank you fοr everу other informative website.
    Where else could I am getting that kind of infο wrіtten in such
    a perfect manner? I have a project that I аm juѕt now oρerating оn, and I have been at the glance οut foг such info.

    ReplyDelete