Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Help me. Help you.

Whattya say we cheer for each others teams tonight?

Hear me out.

Leafs beat the Bruins and the Sens beat the Lightning has implications for both teams.

Toronto passes Tampa Bay and sits in 11th.
Ottawa move within 2 points of the Bruins.
Wouldn't it be nice to win the division Ottawa fans?

Lets make a deal. I'll keep swallowing back my own puke as I cheer for Spezza to score and you do the same for Kessel?

It would also be really nice if the Rangers, Detroit and Carolina could beat the Flyers, Devils and Caps. But if I had to choose one, I would take a Capitals loss which would put the Leafs tied for 9th, with 16 games to go, and still a game in hand on the Jets.

Not that I'm scoreboard watching or anything...


No comments:

Post a Comment