Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Worst franchise in the NHL

The Leafs according to ESPN The Magazine:

According to a press release from the magazine, the list is meant to provide a ranking of 122 teams from NFL, NBA, NHL and Major League Baseball "according to how much they give back to fans for the time, money and emotion they invest in them."

The magazine analyzed a team's efficiency in spending fan money compared to its performance on the field, while also factoring in fan feedback in 21 categories.


Obviously this doesn't take into consideration the awesome contracts the Leafs just signed or that Burke will for sure acquire a number 1 center in a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against
    hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?

    my web site how much should you weigh
    My webpage: how much should i weigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.


    My homepage metabolic rate calculator

    ReplyDelete