Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Back from vacation just in time to start winning?

Cabo San Lucas was sunny.

More so than being a Leaf or a Sens fan by what I could cobble together from drunken wifi looks at scores and standings while I was away huh?

I did watch the 2nd and 3rd period of Leafs/Sens on my laptop in the hotel lobby. Couldn't miss that. Otherwise I laid in the sun, cut my elbow open playing beach volleyball and tore something in my elbow playing ping pong. It's a good thing I don't drink and play hockey too...

I figure I'm back just in time to see the Leafs take 5 of 6 points this week and maybe a phone company purchase my favourite hockey team.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your blog.
    It appears as though some of the text on your content are running off
    the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this
    is happening to them too? This could be a problem with
    my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.

    Kudos

    Also visit my website buy used cars chicago

    ReplyDelete