Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Murray pulling a heavy!

I'm sure you've all read this.

The part I like this this:

"He didn't come in and say, 'I have to be traded.' He didn't object to that fact that, 'Maybe it's time. The way I've been received now and that maybe it's time that I look around.'

"I said, 'Well, unfortunately, that just doesn't happen. You've signed a long-term contract. We've committed to you. You've committed to us. We will look at everything that's going to help our hockey team, but I'm not going to make a bad trade."'


I think what Murray really means is that he won't make a bad trade again. Nice that he's learned from the Heatley thing but why didn't he stand his ground the same last year?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time
    and actual effort to produce a really good article… but what can I say… I put things off
    a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

    Review my weblog - how much should i weigh calculator

    ReplyDelete