Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hey, somebody wants to be a Sen!

He also wants to be a Leaf.

Marc Savard has said he'll waive his no-trade clause to come to Toronto or Ottawa.

So for the Sens fans who last season said Kessel was a locker room cancer and hated by Bruins players, their best player wants to come here and play with Kessel? How do you explain that??

Secondly, I clearly am also gravely misguided. I didn't think anybody would actually choose to be an Ottawa Senator except for a salary increase.

I guess we can all be wrong.

Allegedly, of course.

1 comment:

  1. I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription
    hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any?
    Kindly allow me recognise in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.


    Feel free to surf to my web page; calorie burn calculator

    ReplyDelete