Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Move down half-naked guy!

GAME NIGHT!
The Leafs visit the Edmonton Oilers to kick off the pre-season schedule. Pogge will suit up in net for the Buds, and here is the rest of the line-up in case you have LEAFS TV and want to tune in:

Forward:

Darcy Tucker - Kyle Wellwood - Alexei Ponikarovsky
Jeremy Williams - Matt Stajan - Simon Gamache
Tony Salmelainen - Chad Kilger - Jiri Tlusty
Wade Belak - Kris Newbury - Ben Ondrus
Defence:
Bryan McCabe - Carlo Colaiacovo
Tomas Kaberle - Bryan Muir
Jay Harrison - Derek Walser

I'm disappointed Stralman isn't on the blue line, but glad Tlusty is. And the Belak/Newbury/Ondrus should spark a scrap at some point. Even I want to punch Ondrus in the beak.


Game starts at 9:30pm.

(Hopefully this post is long enough so that I'm not greeted by a half naked Vermette every time I open the blog page. I think co-workers are starting to wonder...)

No comments:

Post a Comment