Thursday, July 28, 2011

Screw you Rogers.


This is what I get every time I try and watch video about the Jays on TSN or Sportsnet.
Clearly they black out Jays coverage here in California. For what reasons I can't even begin to fathom. Are folks here worried that Jays coverage might steal fans from the Dodgers and Angels? Do I need to send Rogers money to follow my team here, while at home I can go see live games for a toonie?

I know this blackout to be true, and yet I keep trying. I figure one of these days TSN will mess up and forget to code the blackout for my IP.

I can't wait for hockey to start in October...

1 comment:

  1. Their holdings are usually short-term – once their projected profit is reached
    they drop the stock. Remember, knowledge is power when it comes
    to investing. Instead of focusing on wild targets,
    you end up focusing on good entry points and then working them for a profit.



    Also visit my web site - free stock trading advice for beginners

    ReplyDelete