Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Sens opening lineup

Here's what the Sens will likely open the year with:
Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Foligno-Fisher-Kovalev
Regin-Winchester-Smith
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil

Phillips-Karlsson
Campoli-Gonchar
Hale-Carkner

Lee the 7th D, and Shannon the 13th forward with Kuba on the IR.

I think the success of the season rests with something besides the normal goaltending questions and production from Spezza/Alfie and Kovy. I think we'll look back on the season in the spring and it will be the performance of Foligno, Regin, Winchester and Smith up front and Karlsson and Campoli in the back that will drive the position the Sens are in come April.

I'm looking for 50 goals from those forwards (that would be doubling their performance from last year) and a big improvement on the 44 pts we got from the young offensive D of King K and Campoli.

I've got my tickets for opening night. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment