Sunday, February 28, 2010

CANADA VS USA: Lets put a tidy little bow on this Olympic thing shall we?

Before every stand-up performance, Jerry Seinfeld sits alone backstage for 30 minutes completely soaked in his own fear. The best comedian of our generation, arguably, and still the guy gets stage fright. I always found that strange.

Until today. I think I finally get it.

Right now I'm thinking about all the things that can go wrong. I'm thinking that Canada has shown vulnerability while the US have not. I'm thinking that the US have nothing to lose and Team Canada has the weight of 30 million people on their shoulders. I'm thinking that Luongo hasn't been as good as Miller, that the USA can almost match us in depth up front, and I'm thinking that this funny game of hockey taketh away and giveth in the most unpredictable of ways.

Now that that's out of the way...

GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is gonna be one hell of an afternoon folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment