Friday, July 24, 2009

Kaberle T-22 days

"We thought the best strategy was to wait and see where Jay Bouwmeester ended up (on July 1) and then get to work on the teams that were unsuccessful in that courtship".
- Brian Burke, June 25th, 2009.

"I look at our defence now and I'd put it up against just about anybody's. I think (Kaberle) is going to be a big part of that..."
- Brian Burke, July 23rd, 2009."

Is this more Burke posturing or has he come to the realization that a) he isn't ever getting the offer he wants or b) he might be f'd without him?

Rumours still persist...

Buffalo, Vancouver and Boston are still the interested clubs with one particular internet blogger (I'll let you guess who) reporting that a Kaberle/Hodgson conversation has been going on with the Canucks. I find that one just slightly outlandish...

No comments:

Post a Comment