Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Battle Rages On...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the 08-09 edition of the BATTLE OF ONTARIO BATTLE is ready to roll. With a click of the button, I can reactivate the settings from last year's league (I think it's only fair if we're going to compare year to year performance and retain bragging rights, the rules and point structure have to stay the same). Although no one claimed the Bryan McCabe memorial award last year, expect me to dig up some similar prizes for first overall, biggest second half point change and last overall.

I'm going to send an email blast to all of last year's managers to give them first dibs at getting back in. After that, I'll have an open invite to fill empty slots.

Right now, what I need is some candidate dates and times for the live draft, which will be of a similar format to last year (if you can't attend, don't worry you can set autopick to fill your roster as the draft proceeds). Until the draft date is set, the league won't activate.

Let me know what y'all think. Sept 29 is the first day of the regular season and the weekends are the 13/14th, 21/22nd, and 27/28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment